Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | Damascus Blue #2 Steel - Large Custom (#16)
This higonokami (folding knife) is a vintage collectors knife in "large" size, crafted with a Damascus blue #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Large Custom Damascus Folding Knife - #16
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged Damascus BLUE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 78mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.2mm
- Overall Length: 175mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Vintage knife - some signs of age
- Forged Damascus Steel Blue #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 78mm (L) & 4.2mm (Th)
* Non stainless steel chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.