Nagao Higonokami Fixed Blade Knife | 155mm Kogatana
New from Nagao Japan, these fixed blade Higonokami are a smaller design. They come with a fabric saya (fabrics will vary) and traditional bell, very cool little knife
- Higonokami Fixed Blade Knife by Nagao Japan
- Kogatana Knife
- Shirogami (White) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Anti-Slip Handle
- Blade Length: 70mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.6mm
- Overall Length: 156mm
- Fabric Saya (Fabric Pattern Varies on each knife)
- Twine Wrapped Handle (Twine Colour Varies for each knife)
- Genuine Higonokami Crafted in Japan
* All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless Japanese knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.