Hand crafted in Sanjo Japan by one of our favourite blacksmiths (Mutsumi Hinoura), these knives are slightly heavier at the spine but still quite thin behind the edge. Aogami Super core with stainless cladding, the perfect chef workhorse or home cook knife.
- Hinoura Japanese Knife
- Mutsumi Hinoura Blacksmith (日野浦 睦)
- Sanjo-Niigata/ Japan
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami (Blue) Super, Soft Stainless Clad
- Blade Finish Type (Choose Above):
- Kurouchi (Rough Black)
- Kuro (Smooth Black)
- Rosewood Handle
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 213mm Blade Edge Length / 354mm Overall Length / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 192g
* This Japanese knife is stainless clad with a high carbon core. The small high carbon steel section near the blade edge will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust.
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.