Crafted in Echizen Japan, the Mumei Stainless range of single bevel knives represents a great starting point into traditional Japanese knives. Easy to maintain in stainless steel and a thinner / lighter grind make it less challenging to handle than most high carbon alternatives. Good for starting at home or for the professional chef who needs a lighter stainless single bevel knife.
- Mumei Stainless Japanese Knife
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- 270mm Yanagiba Knife
- Select Hand Orientation Above
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Single Bevel - Left Hand
- Fish / Sashimi Slicing
AUS-8 Stainless Core / Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 410mm Overall Length / 260mm Blade Edge Length / 3.5mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 169g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.