Treasured by Japanese fishermen, the Makiri knife is a multi-purpose outdoor knife equally suited to the modern kitchen. With a high carbon steel single bevel grind and integral saya, it's something different and very impressive in hand.
- Mumei Japanese Chef Knife
- 150mm Makiri Knife
- Shirogami (White) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Right Handed - Single Bevel
- Ho Wood Handle and Saya
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- 152mm Blade Edge Length / 272mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 103g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.