One of the coolest kiridashi we've stocked, this is very comfortable in hand and made from quality materials.
- Morihei Yoshitomo Traditional Japanese Knife
- Kiridashi (Scorng Knife)
- 185 x 21 mm Blade
- Shirogami (White Paper) Steel No.1
- Rattan Wrapped Handle
- Scores, Marks, Scribes, Cuts
- Crafted in Japan
- 185mm Overall Length | 53mm Blade Edge Length | 3mm Thickness
Traditional Japanese Knife | Kiridashi
* Non stainless steel woodworking & kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.