Morihei Yoshitomo (Shirogami) | 300mm Yanagiba Knife (Left Hand)
Hand crafted in Sakai, Japan, this rare left hand yanagiba knife is forged from shirogami #3 (white) steel. We had these traditional Japanese kitchen knives specially made to cater for our left hand clientele, the perfect mid-range performer.
- Morihei Yoshitomo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife - Left Handed
- Shirogami (White) #3
- Soft Iron Clad
- Left Handed Single Bevel
- Ho Wood & Plastic Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 452mm Overall Length / 290mm Blade Edge Length / 3.9mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 204g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* High carbon chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.