Crafted in Sakai, Japan the Morihei Yoshitomo range of traditional Japanese chef knife are a performance tool at an entry level price. The F&F is lower than more expensive models but the knives are well balanced with a high quality blade. A great workhorse, or professional level introduction into single bevel Japanese knives.
The Takobiki is a traditional sashimi (slicing) knife from Tokyo, designed with a narrow / short profile and flat tip (to not point a sharp edge at your client on the other side of the table). Also useful for working with eel, it's a smaller slicing knife which we're enjoying.
- Morihei Yoshitomo Japanese Chef Knife
- 240mm Takobiki (Slicing) Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Unclassified High Carbon Core)
- Soft Iron Jigane (Cladding)
- Poplar Wood Japanese Style Handle
- Plastic Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 378mm Overall Length / 233mm Blade Edge Length / 3.6mm Blade Thickness / 21mm Blade Height / 123g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.