Morihei Yoshitomo (Shirogami) | 150mm Deba Knife
Crafted in Sakai, Japan the Morihei Yoshitomo range of traditional Japanese chef knife are a performance tool at an entry level price. The F&F is lower than more expensive models but the knives are well balanced with a high quality blade. A great workhorse, or professional level introduction into single bevel Japanese knives.
- Morihei Yoshitomo Japanese Chef Knife
- 150mm Deba Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Shirogami (White) #3 Hagane (Core)
- Soft Iron Jigane (Cladding)
- Poplar Wood Japanese Style Handle
- Plastic Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 288mm Overall Length / 156mm Blade Edge Length / 7.5mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 280g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.