Crafted in Sakai, Japan the Morihei Yoshitomo range of traditional Japanese chef knife are a performance tool at an entry level price. The F&F is lower than more expensive models but the knives are well balanced with a high quality blade. A great workhorse, or professional level introduction into single bevel Japanese knives.
- Morihei Yoshitomo Japanese Chef Knife
- 180mm Kamagata Usuba Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Unclassified High Carbon Core - Feels like White #3
- Soft Iron Jigane (Cladding)
- Poplar Wood Japanese Style Handle
- Plastic Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 318mm Overall Length / 164mm Blade Edge Length / 3.7mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Blade Height / 186g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Usuba (Vegetable Knife)
Usuba knives have a flat profile which aids in push chopping but does make rock style cutting a little uncomfortable. Chefs that cook with vegetables often really appreciate this style, quite specialised but it excels in this cooking arena.