Something very special from Morihei Japan, 2 hand-made vintage nokogiri. These saws are at least 60 years old, likely to be 80 or more. When Morihei president Oguro San started at Morihei in the 1960's, these saws were already there, and already quite old.
Whatever the exact age, they represent hand-tools made of a different era, completely hand-made to a level we rarely see this day. Just 1 of each size is available (pictured herein).
- Morihei Vintage Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- 2 Saws Available:
- Vintage Nakaya Nidanba Saw 270mm
- Vintage Go Nidanba Saw 240mm
- Blade Length: 345mm | 310mm
- Blade Edge Length: 280mm | 241mm
- Overall Length: 675mm | 640mm
- High Carbon Steel Blade - Unspecified
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Vintage Item - Signs of Age Present
- Photo's of actual items, please review for full condition.