Hand crafted by Morihei Japan, it's rare to see a stainless steel yanagiba at this price point. The fit and finish is a little lower than others but the grind, ura & sharpness are all quite good. Only 1 is available (pictured).
- Morihei Munetsugu Japanese Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Unclassified Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Poplar Wood Japanese Handle w/ Plastic Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-made in Japan
- 442mm Total Length / 280mm Edge Length / 3.5mm Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 225g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.