Hand crafted by Morihei Japan, it's rare to see a stainless steel yanagiba at this price point. The fit and finish is a little lower than others but the grind, ura & sharpness are all quite good.
Option: we received one of these knives with a "fine finish". Fine finish knives are hand sharpened by the president of Morihei, they are sharper with a better base finish to the blade. Fine finish also comes with a better handle, Ho Wood with Buffalo ferrule
- Morihei Munetsugu Japanese Knife
- 270mm Yanagiba Knife
- Unclassified Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Optional Fine Finish
- Poplar Wood Japanese Handle w/ Plastic Ferrule (Buffalo on "Fine Finish")
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-made in Japan
- 412mm Total Length / 260mm Edge Length / 3.9mm Thickness / 35mm Blade Height / 201g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.