Crafted by Moriehi Japan, these shirogami Yanagiba are a beautifully made, high performance knife. A great mid range workhorse before stepping up to knives over $1000.
- Morihei Munetsugu Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife - Fine Finish
- Shirogami #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 452mm Total Length | 294mm Edge Length | 4.2mm Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.