Crafted by Morihei Japan, these shirogami Yanagiba are a great middle ground for professional chefs and serious home cooks... high enough quality for accurate, dependable cuts, but not what some consider too high for everyday / workhorse use.
- Morihei Munetsugu Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Shirogami #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-made in Japan
- 453mm Total Length / 290mm Edge Length / 3.6mm Thickness / 33mm Blade Height / 211g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.