Morihei Munetsugu (Shirogami) | 240mm Yanagiba Knife
Crafted by Morihei Japan, these shirogami Yanagiba are a great middle ground for professional chefs and serious home cooks... high enough quality for accurate, dependable cuts, but not what some consider too high for everyday / workhorse use.
- Morihei Munetsugu Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Yanagiba Knife
- Shirogami (White) #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Japanese WA Handle:
- Ho Wood
- Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-made in Japan
- 382mm Total Length / 233mm Edge Length / 3.4mm Thickness / 30mm Blade Height / 137g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.