The Nigiri, or Japanese "mini-shear" is a coveted style of miniature scissor within the tailor and dressmaking environments, it has however, found it's way into many kitchens worldwide as a "herb scissor". Our models are forged from premium steel and possess a sharp edge with lasting edge retention. They work well for trussing, herb trimming and general kitchen use.
This particular scissor is smaller compared to other models we stock, it is made from high carbon steel with a bell and decorative cardboard box.
- Morihei Kikuyu Nigiri
- 75mm High Carbon Steel
- Japanese Mini-Shear / Herb Scissor
- Cardboard Box - Pattern Varies
- 71mm Overall | 25mm Blade Edge
- Crafted in Japan
* As our scissors are hand-made, small variation to size, finish and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel does require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.