Morihei Kikuyu Nigiri (Miniature Shears / Herb Scissors)
75mm High Carbon Steel - String Wrapped Handle
The Nigiri, or Japanese "mini-shear" is a coveted style of miniature scissor within the tailor and dressmaking environments, it has however, found it's way into many kitchens worldwide as a "herb scissor". Our models are hand-forged from premium steel and possess a sharp edge with lasting edge retention. They work well for trussing, herb trimming and general kitchen use.
This particular scissor is smaller compared to other models we stock, it is made from high carbon steel with a string wrapped handle and cardboard box.
- Morihei Kikuyu Nigiri
- 75mm High Carbon Steel
- Japanese Mini-Shear / Herb Scissor
- String Wrapped Handle
- Cardboard Box - Pattern Varies
- 73mm Overall | 25mm Blade Edge | 40mm "Handle"
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our scissors are hand-made, small variation to size, finish and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel does require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash only, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.