With over 100 years of experience in whetstones & sharpening, Morihei has released it's newest range of professional whetstones, the Hishiboshi (formally "Suzu"). No soaking is required of these whetstones, they are longer lasting, high performing and popular with many professional sharpeners.
- Morihei Hishiboshi Professional Whetstone
- Grit: 6000 (Fine Finishing)
- Whetstone Size: 210 x 75 x 25mm
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Hardness Level: Medium>Hard
- "Splash and Go" - Soaking Not Required
- Made in Tokyo, Japan