Sourced from a closed supplier, this new old stock kitchen knife has been waiting decades to see the light of day. Made from SK high carbon steel which is easy to sharpen and retains a very sharp edge. These knives are hand finish sharpened, coming better out of the box than the Masakane vintage we had in the past.
- Morihei Hisamoto Vintage Japanese Knife
- 270mm Gyuto Knife
- SK High Carbon Steel (mono)
- Rosewood Wood Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- Vintage New Old Stock (NOS) - Some Signs of Age
- 400mm Overall Length / 274mm Blade Edge Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 179g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.