Morihei Hisamoto Nigiri (Miniature Shears / Herb Scissors)
Large Size - 135mm Carbon Steel
The Nigiri, or Japanese "mini-shear" is a coveted style of miniature scissor within the tailor and dressmaking environments, it has however, found it's way into many kitchens worldwide as a "herb scissor". Our models are hand-forged from premium steel and possess a sharp edge with lasting edge retention. They work well for trussing, herb trimming and general kitchen use.
This particular scissor is the largest we stock, made from high carbon steel.
- Morihei Hisamoto Nigiri
- 135mm High Carbon Steel
- Japanese Mini-Shear / Herb Scissor
- 140mm Overall | 60mm Blade Edge | 75mm "Handle"
- Hand-Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our scissors are hand-made, small variation to size, finish and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel does require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash only, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.