Morihei Hisamoto Kurouchi | 210mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) - Fine Finish
Representing some of the highest levels of sharpness, these stunning Japanese knives are comfortable and well balanced. Fine finished by Morihei head sharpener Akimitsu San, the hard work has been done on these knives (removing the low spots that are common from this blacksmith).
- Morihei Hisamoto Kurouchi Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife - Fine Finish
- Shirogami (White #1) - High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Pakka Handle w/ Bolster
- Hand Sharpened - Fine Finish
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 212mm Blade Edge Length / 342mm Overall Length / 50mm Height / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 237g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher.