Morihei Hisamoto Kurouchi | 210mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) - Fine Finish
Representing some of the highest levels of sharpness, these stunning Japanese knives are comfortable and well balanced. With a higher blade height and great geometry, they are beautifully crafted in Shirogami steel and hand sharpened by master sharpeners at Morihei Japan.
- Morihei Hisamoto Kurouchi Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (White #1)
- Soft Iron Clad
- Pakka Handle - Full Tang Construction
- No Ferrule
- Hand Sharpened - Fine Finish
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 212mm Blade Edge Length / 332mm Overall Length / 3mm Blade Thickness
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.