Representing some of the highest levels of sharpness possible, these stunning knives are well balanced and comfortable in hand. Beautifully crafted in Aogami Blue #2 steel and hand sharpened by master sharpeners at Morihei Japan.
One of our number 1 recommendations for a professional chef, or serious home cook... exceptionally sharp and comfortable.
- Morihei Hisamoto Kurouchi Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Aogami Blue #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Pakka Handle - Full Tang Construction
- Hand Sharpened - Fine Finish
- Hand made in Japan
- 136mm Blade Edge Length / 249mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.