Morihei Hisamoto INOX - 120 & 150mm Petty Knife
As one of our biggest sellers, the Hisamoto INOX line are great value and well made knives, the perfect work-horse or starter knife to your Japanese collection. With a solid full-tang design, solid pakka handle & quality stainless steel construction, they are easy to maintain and arrive sharp, having been finish sharpened by master sharpener Oguro San.
- Morihei Hisamoto INOX Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 120 & 150mm Petty Knife
- Full Tang Construction
- INOX / Stainless Steel (Mono)
- Natural Stone Sharpened
- Pakka Handle
- Made in Japan
- 120mm Petty Knife: 125 mm Edge Length / 230 mm Overall Length / 1.7 mm Blade Thickness
- 150mm Petty Knife: 150 mm Edge Length / 328 mm Overall Length / 1.8 mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.