Representing some of the highest levels of sharpness, these stunning knives are well balanced and comfortable in hand. Beautifully crafted in Shirogami steel, these knives are an easy maintenance stainless clad and hand sharpened by master sharpeners at Morihei Japan.
- Morihei Hisamoto Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (White #1)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Pakka Handle - Full Tang Construction
- Hand Sharpened
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 242mm Blade Edge Length / 372mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 55mm Blade Height / 253g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.