Morihei Akimitsu (Ginsan) | 240mm Gyuto Knife
Hand crafted in Japan, this Ginsan stainless damascus gyuto is as rare as it is beautiful. Just 8 of these are crafted per year, this sale if for the 11th ever made. Hand sharpened by Akimitsu San, president of Morihei, this knife is a thin and agile gem with nice blade height and a lovely balance, very special.
This is for the last Akimitsu produced this year.
- Morihei Akimitsu Japanese Chef Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Ginsan (Silver) # 3 Stainless
- Stainless Damascus Clad
- Ebony Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya & Kiri Box Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 402mm Total Length | 240mm Edge Length | 1.5mm Thickness | 51mm Height | 192g