Japanese Hatchet by Mizuno Seisakujo of Niigata, Japan
570g Laminated Steel Hatchet Head, 360mm Oak Wood Handle & Sheath
Made by renowned maker Mizuno Seisakujo, these Japanese hatchets are something special. Crafted with premium materials, they are strong and sharp with excellent balance. Useful for traditional carpentry along with carving and sculpting timber.
- Mizuno Seisakujo Japanese Hatchet
- 570g Laminated Steel Head
- 360mm Oak Wood Handle
- Hatchet Sheath
- Carving & Sculpting Timber
- New with manufacturers warranty
- Made in Japan
* As our hatchets and axes are predominantly hand-made with natural materials like timber, small variation to size, colour & finish is to be expected.
* Carbon steel requires a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after use. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.