The Nigiri, or Japanese "mini-shear" is a coveted style of miniature scissor within the tailor and dressmaking environments, it has however, found it's way into many kitchens worldwide as a "herb scissor". Our models are forged from premium steel and possess a sharp edge with lasting edge retention. They work well for trussing, herb trimming and general kitchen use.
This particular scissor is made from high end Shirogami Steel (aka white paper steel) and finished in ozidised black.
- Misuzu Nigiri
- 105mm Shirogami Steel (White Steel No.1)
- Japanese Mini-Shear / Herb Scissor
- Hand-Forged, Laminated Steel
- Oxidised Black Finish
- Crafted in Japan
* As our scissors are hand-made, small variation to size, finish and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel does require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash only, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.