Mazaki Kurouchi | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Feb '21 Profile)
Mazaki San is a solo blacksmith hand-crafting all aspects of his knives in-house. Apprenticing under legendary master Kiyoshi Kato, he is creating some of the most sought-out knives at this present time. The Mazaki Kurouchi offered here is a great value high carbon knife, Mazaki's newest profile is outstanding.
- Mazaki Kurouchi
- Sanjo, Niigata
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Forged February 2021
- Nashiji Kurouchi
- Shirogami (White) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Magnolia Handle with Walnut Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted and Hand-Forged in Japan
- 245mm Edge | 397mm Overall | 53mm Height | 219g
- Thickness: 5.7mm (Above Heel) | 3.1mm (Circa Centre) | 1.2mm (Circa 1cm From Tip)
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.