Mazaki Damascus | 270mm Sujihiki Knife
Naoki Mazaki is a solo blacksmith hand-crafting all aspects of his knives in-house. Apprenticing under legendary master Kiyoshi Kato, he is creating some of the most sought-out knives at this present time. The Mazaki Damascus knives offered herein are extremely rare, they are likely to take years to re-stock once sold.
Just 1 knife is available, Blue #1, and pictured herein. Please see photo details for small marks on hasakai.
- Mazaki Damascus
- Sanjo, Niigata
- 270mm Sujihiki Knife
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Aogami (Blue) #1
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Carbon Damascus Clad
- Magnolia, Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Kiri Box Included
- Hand-Crafted and Hand-Forged in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 278mm Edge | 430mm Overall | 43mm Height | 219g
- Thickness: 4.9mm (Above Heel) | 3.0mm (Centre) | 0.9mm (1cm From Tip)
* These knives are hand forged and hand crafted, slight variation to size and finish is expected. Each knife is a work of art.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Sujihiki (Slicing Knife)