Master Yu Kurosaki Shizuku R2 | 240mm Sujihiki Knife (Zelkova)
Crafted from one of our favourite steels, R2 powdered stainless, Yu Kurosaki forges an attractive finish with a high performance grind. Good F&F and sharpness out of the box, well balanced and a great overall weight, we certainly endorse the widely held appreciation for this knife.
- Master Yu Kurosaki Japanese Chef Knife
- Shizuku Series
- 240mm Sujihiki Knife
- R2 / SG-2 Powdered Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Cladding
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Mono Zelkova Timber Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 240mm Blade Edge Length / 391mm Overall Length / 39mm Blade Height / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 141g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.