Yu Kurosaki Shizuku R2 | 150mm Petty Knife (Zelkova)
Crafted from one of our favourite steels, R2 powdered stainless, Yu Kurosaki forges an attractive finish with a high performance grind. Good F&F and sharpness out of the box, well balanced and a great overall weight, we certainly endorse the widely held appreciation for this knife.
- Master Yu Kurosaki Japanese Chef Knife
- Shizuku Series
- 150mm Petty Knife
- R2 / SG-2 Powdered Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Cladding
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Mono Zelkova Timber Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 148mm Blade Edge Length / 275mm Overall Length / 30mm Blade Height / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 68g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.