Yu Kurosaki Raijin Cobalt | 240mm Gyuto Knife
Hand-Crafted from cobalt special steel, Kurosaki San's Raijin knife is stunning, both in looks and performance. One of the thinnest and lightest knives we have in store, these certainly cut at the highest of level.
- Master Yu Kurosaki Japanese Knife
- Raijin Series
- Cobalt Special Steel (Stainless)
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Mono Walnut Timber Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 242mm Blade Edge Length / 395mm Overall Length / 51mm Blade Height / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 154g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
** Some care is required with these knives to prevent chipping.