Hand-Crafted from cobalt special steel, Kurosaki San's Raijin knife is stunning, both in looks and performance. One of the thinnest and lightest knives we have in store, these certainly cut at the highest of level.
- Master Yu Kurosaki Japanese Knife
- Raijin Series
- Cobalt Special Steel (Stainless)
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Mono Walnut Timber Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 214mm Blade Edge Length / 355mm Overall Length / 47mm Blade Height / 2.5mm Blade Thickness / 130g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
** Some care is required with these knives to prevent chipping.