Hand-Crafted from cobalt special steel, Kurosaki San's Raijin knife is stunning, both in looks and performance. One of the thinnest and lightest knives we have in store, these certainly cut at the highest of level.
- Master Yu Kurosaki Japanese Knife
- Raijin Series
- Cobalt Special Steel (Stainless)
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Mono Walnut Timber Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 144mm Blade Edge Length / 270mm Overall Length / 28mm Blade Height / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 60g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
** Some care is required with these knives to prevent chipping.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.