Hand crafted by master blacksmith Takeshi Saji, this rare "rainbow damascus" high carbon knife is available in limited numbers. These knives are highly sort after for good reason, re-stock is likely to take more than a year once sold out.
- Takeshi Saji Rainbow Damascus Japanese Knife
- 11 Layered Coloured Damascus Steel
- 270mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami #2 High Carbon Steel
- Master Takeshi Saji
- Polished Finish
- Black & Grey Micarta Handle
- Stainless Bolster
- Timber Kiri Box Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 271mm Blade Edge Length / 405mm Overall Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 338g
* High carbon chef knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent surface rust.
** Takeshi Saji hand crafts each knife, small variations to finish and size is to be expected.