This Masamoto Sohonten NOS Vintage Edo Saki knife was recently discovered in a suppliers warehouse in Japan. It has sat unused for decades and is in remarkable condition for it's age. Just 1 is available, the knife pictured is that which is available.
- Masamoto Sohonten - NOS Vintage*
- Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Edo Saki Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- High-Carbon Steel - Unspecified
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle
- Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 306mm Total Length | 214mm Edge Length | 7.2mm Blade Thickness | 279 g Weight
* This knife is NOS Vintage, although it has never been used, some signs of age are present. Pictures are indicative of condition and are of actual item, just 1 is available.