Sourced from a closed supplier in Seki City, Japan, this new old stock Gyuto knife has been waiting decades to see the light of day. Crafted from Molybdenum stainless steel it's an absolute bargain at this price, limited stock.
- Masakane Vintage Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Komakiri Gyuto Knife
- Molybdenum Stainless Steel - Mono
- Ebony Wood Handle - No Bolster
- Micro Right Hand Bevel
- Crafted in Japan
- Vintage New Old Stock (NOS) - Some Signs of Age
- 364mm Overall Length / 246mm Blade Edge Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 60mm Blade Height
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.