Sourced from a closed supplier in Seki city, this new old stock kitchen knife has been waiting decades to see the light of day. Made from SK high carbon steel which is easy to sharpen and retains a very sharp edge. An absolute bargain at this price, limited stock.
- Masakane Vintage Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Gyuto Knife
- Full Tang Construction
- SK High Carbon Steel Blade
- Dark Pakka Wood Handle - With Bolster
- Micro Right Hand Bevel
- Made in Japan
- New Old Stock - Vintage**
- 303mm Blade Edge Length / 4354mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 57mm Blade Height / 290g
** This particular kitchen knife is high carbon steel and vintage, new old stock. Although never used, small signs of age may be present. High carbon knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent rust.