Sourced from a closed supplier in Seki city, this new old stock kitchen knife has been waiting decades to see the light of day. Made from SK high carbon steel which is easy to sharpen and retains a very sharp edge. An absolute bargain at this price, limited stock.
- Masakane Vintage Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- SK High Carbon Steel
- Ebony Wood Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- Vintage New Old Stock (NOS) - Some Signs of Age
- 360mm Overall Length / 240mm Blade Edge Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness.
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.