Sourced from a closed supplier in Seki city, this new old stock kitchen knife has been waiting decades to see the light of day. Made from SK high carbon steel which is easy to sharpen and retains a very sharp edge. An absolute bargain at this price, limited stock.
- Masakane Vintage Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Full Tang Construction
- SK High Carbon Steel Blade
- Ebony Wood Handle - No Bolster
- Micro Right Hand Bevel
- Made in Japan
- New Old Stock - Vintage**
- 218mm Blade Edge Length / 332mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur
** This particular kitchen knife is high carbon steel and vintage, new old stock. Although never used, small signs of age may be present. High carbon knives will change colour (patina) over time, some care is required to prevent rust.