Sourced from a closed supplier in Seki City, this new old stock Japanese chef knife has been waiting decades to see the light of day. Crafted from SK high carbon steel which is easy to sharpen and retains a very sharp edge. An absolute bargain at this price, limited stock.
- Masakane Vintage Japanese Chef Knife
- 150mm Honesuki Kaku (Boning) Knife
- SK High Carbon Steel - Mono
- Ebony Western Handle - No Bolster
- Micro Right Hand Bevel
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan
- New Old Stock - Vintage**
- 142mm Blade Edge Length / 264mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur
** This particular kitchen knife is high carbon steel and vintage, new old stock. Although never used, small signs of age may be present.