Kiyotsuna Saku (SK-5 Steel) | 2 KNIFE SET: 165mm Nakiri & Santoku
Kiyotsuna Saku (SK-5 High Carbon Steel) - 2 KNIFE SET
165mm Nakiri Knife - 313mm Overall Length / 165mm Blade Edge Length / 3mm Blade Thickness
165mm Santoku Knife - 313mm Overall Length / 167mm Blade Edge Length / 3.4mm Blade Thickness
Our entry range in traditional Japanese kitchen knives are a big seller for a reason. Great value for money, they are made from laminated SK-5 high carbon steel that holds a very sharp edge, sharper than many knives costing 3 times as much. These knives are a mid level finish, hammer tone and makers marks a feature which we really love.
- Kiyotsuna Saku Japanese Kitchen Knife Set
- 2 Knives: 165mm Nakiri & 165mm Santoku Knife
- Laminated High Carbon Steel SK-5
- Raw Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Plastic Ferrule
- Traditional Finish: Hammer-Tone and Blade Marks
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.