Kiyotsuna Saku (SK-5 High Carbon Steel) - 180mm Usuba Knife
307mm Overall Length / 167mm Blade Edge Length / 4.6mm Blade Thickness
Our entry level range in traditional Japanese kitchen knives is a big seller for a reason. Great value for money, they are made from quality laminated SK-5 high carbon steel that holds a sharp. These knives are a mid level finish, hammer tone and makers marks a feature.
- Kiyotsuna Saku Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 180mm Usuba Knife
- Laminated High Carbon Steel SK-5
- Raw Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Plastic Ferrule
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.