Our entry level range in traditional Japanese kitchen knives is a big seller for a reason. Great value for money, they are made from quality laminated SK-5 high carbon steel that holds a sharp. These knives are a mid level finish, hammer tone and makers marks a feature.
- Kiyotsuna Saku Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Yanagiba Knife
- Laminated High Carbon Steel SK-5
- Raw Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Plastic Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 335mm Overall Length / 200mm Blade Edge Length / 3.55mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef and kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.