Kiyotsuna Jyou Saku (AUS8A Steel) - 165mm Nakiri Knife
300mm Overall Length / 160mm Blade Edge Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness
Crafted in Japan from AUS8A stainless steel these knives are impressive for this price point. AUS8A is somewhat under-appreciated, it is not quite the level of VG-10, but pretty close. Holds a sharp edge very well, has good rust resistance, and not too difficult to sharpen.
- Kiyotsuna Jyou Saku Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 165mm Nakiri Knife
- Laminated High Carbon, AUS8A Stainless Steel
- Timber Japanese Style Handle w/ Plastic Ferrule
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.