Widely used throughout Japan by professional butchers and chefs, the Kanehide Bessaku Japanese kitchen knife represents great value & high performance... well built, well balanced, sharp out of the box & comfortable.
Now available in Left or Right Hand grind.
- Kanehide Bessaku Japanese Chef Knife
- 150mm Honesuki Kaku (Boning) Knife
- Semi Stainless Steel - Mono
- Rosewood Western Handle
- Micro Right or Left Hand Bevel
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan
- 148mm Blade Edge Length / 264mm Overall Length / 2.2mm Blade Thickness / 39mm / 138g