Widely used throughout Japan by professional butchers and chefs, the Kanehide Bessaku Japanese kitchen knife represents great value & high performance... well built, well balanced, sharp out of the box & comfortable, an absolute bargain for this level of performance.
- Kanehide Bessaku Japanese Knife (Hitohira Kanji)
- 180mm Butchering (Bullnose) Knife
- Semi Stainless Steel - Mono
- Rosewood Western Handle
- Micro Right Hand Bevel
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan
- 180mm Blade Edge Length / 290mm Overall Length / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 110g / 60-61 HRC