Hand-crafted in Echizen Japan, Ittetsu Kurouchi are a high performance carbon steel knife with a rustic aesthetic. The grind is very thin behind the edge which yields an extremely good cutting performance, some care is required however to prevent chips.
The fit and finish of these knives is a little lower than others but the performance more than makes up for it, it is amazing value for a White #1 hand forged knife.
- Ittetsu Kurouchi Japanese Knife
- Echizen, Japan
- 210mm Sujihiki Knife
- Kurouchi (Rustic) Finish
- Shirogami (white) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Mono Walnut Handle
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 215mm Blade Edge Length / 367mm Overall Length / 3.9mm Blade Thickness / 36mm Blade Height / 145g
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust.
* This knife is a thin white steel blade, performance levels are extremely high but some care is required to prevent chipping.